I can`t be with Liam Hemsworth all the time, says Miley Cyrus
London: Singer-actor Miley Cyrus, who was rumoured to have split from her fiance Liam Hemsworth, says just because she is not with him all the time does not mean there is trouble in their relationship.
The relationship has been under scrutiny since reports that Hemsworth was caught kissing `Mad Men` star January Jones, reported Digital Spy.
"I`m not home with my boyfriend all the time. We work! He gets up to work out at six and I come home around five from the studio. Every week it`s, `Are they broken up? Because we don`t see a photo of them`.
"I don`t have time to go to Starbucks with my boyfriend every morning. I wish I did, but I don`t," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali