I consider myself to be a romantic, says Bradley Cooper
London: Bradley Cooper, who has been linked to a number of hot Hollywood beauties, has admitted that he considers himself to be a romantic.
The `Silver Linings Playbook` star said that he loves the company of a great woman, and thinks a relationship works best when both partners have a certain ease in the way they relate to each other, the Mirror reported.
He said that there`s a level of harmony that goes beyond just physical attraction.
"There`s nothing better when you`re able to share that kind of closeness," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours