I consider myself to be a romantic, says Bradley Cooper
London: Bradley Cooper, who has been linked to a number of hot Hollywood beauties, has admitted that he considers himself to be a romantic.
The `Silver Linings Playbook` star said that he loves the company of a great woman, and thinks a relationship works best when both partners have a certain ease in the way they relate to each other, the Mirror reported.
He said that there`s a level of harmony that goes beyond just physical attraction.
"There`s nothing better when you`re able to share that kind of closeness," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan