I`d like to find a girlfriend, says Simon Cowell
London: Media mogul Simon Cowell says his workaholic character gets in the way of finding the right partner.
Cowell, 53, who was dating `Baywatch` star Carmen Electra after meeting her when she was a judge on last year`s `Britain`s Got Talent`, said they are just good friends now, reported Sun online.
"I`m happy but I`d like to find a girlfriend. I`m now a single man. We spent time together and she is so much fun. But I`d like to find a girlfriend. I do particularly like British women but I haven`t got my eye on anyone," he said.
The `X Factor` boss regularly flies around the world to oversee music and television projects involving his Syco media empire.
"I do work a lot and it doesn`t leave me very long for women but I have lots of great friends, and great women in my life. I`m lucky that I have a lot of good people around me. That`s very important, especially when you do what I do," he said.
Cowell was engaged to `American Idol` make-up artist Mezghan Hussainy, 39, until a year ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'