I dealt with divorce gracefully: Rucha Gujarathi
Mumbai: Television actress Rucha Gujarathi, who recnetly got divorced, says she came out of the rough phase with dignity.
‘Kkusum’ and ‘Bhabhi’ fame actress married businessman Mitul Sanghavi on Oct 24, 2010, and according to reports, in June last year she filed a complaint against her husband and in-laws for abusing her physically and mentally. Soon after that the couple filed for divorce, which came through in April this year.
"I have dealt with it gracefully. I have come out of it with dignity and respect. I know that it was a marriage which didn`t work, so I have no regrets. I am single and we have parted ways," Rucha said.
Her decision was supported by her family and friends, making it easier for her to move on.
"My family and friends are my strength and they respect my decision. So, when they respect my decision, there is no problem in facing them. They have held my hand during my downhill," she said.
Rucha has also been part of shows like ‘Rang Badalti Odahni’ and ‘Saas Bina Sasural’, among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss