I dealt with divorce gracefully: Rucha Gujarathi
Mumbai: Television actress Rucha Gujarathi, who recnetly got divorced, says she came out of the rough phase with dignity.
‘Kkusum’ and ‘Bhabhi’ fame actress married businessman Mitul Sanghavi on Oct 24, 2010, and according to reports, in June last year she filed a complaint against her husband and in-laws for abusing her physically and mentally. Soon after that the couple filed for divorce, which came through in April this year.
"I have dealt with it gracefully. I have come out of it with dignity and respect. I know that it was a marriage which didn`t work, so I have no regrets. I am single and we have parted ways," Rucha said.
Her decision was supported by her family and friends, making it easier for her to move on.
"My family and friends are my strength and they respect my decision. So, when they respect my decision, there is no problem in facing them. They have held my hand during my downhill," she said.
Rucha has also been part of shows like ‘Rang Badalti Odahni’ and ‘Saas Bina Sasural’, among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours