I did not steal someone`s husband: Richards
London: Actress Denise Richards says that she is not the reason of American rock guitarist Richie Sambora`s divorce with wife Heather Locklear, insisting he had already filed for divorce before she fell in love with the rocker.
Richards found love with the Bon Jovi star in 2006, soon after she ended her marriage to actor Charlie Sheen.
"We (her and Sambora) were friends and we were both going through divorces, and that`s what drew us to each other... I did not steal someone`s husband. Did I date a former friend`s ex-husband? Yes. Did I break up a marriage? No," a website quoted Richards as saying.
"If I was still friends with (Locklear), that never would have happened with Richie. There was no friendship anymore prior to Richie and I getting together," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Varun Dhawan confirms film with Shoojit Sircar
- Oscars: Priyanka Chopra stuns in white, reminds AIB of 'kaju katli'
- Oscars 2017: Auditors issue apology for Best Picture gaffe
- Casey Affleck emerges from brother Ben`s shadow with Oscar win
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married