I didn`t call off my wedding, says Miley Cyrus
London: Miley Cyrus has rubbished reports that her wedding to Liam Hemsworth is cancelled, saying that she is "sick of the lies."
It seems like her relationship with Hemsworth is constantly under fire at the moment.
First, reports claimed that he`d cheated on her with `Mad Men` star J anuary Jones at an Oscars party, and this week a story claimed that the wedding was off, the Mirror reported.
But the 20-year-old singer-sonwriter hit back tonight on Twitter, writing: "I am so sick of LA. And sick of the lies that come with it. I didn`t call off my wedding. Taking a break from social media."
According to Us magazine, Hemsworth was annoyed that Cyrus spent so much time in the studio on her new album, and she was annoyed he was on set all the time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why