I don`t argue with my wife: Aaron Paul
Los Angeles: `Breaking Bad` star Aaron Paul admits he is happily married because he do not argue with his wife but rather communicate.
Paul, 34, who married filmmaker Lauren Parsekian almost a year ago, said not getting into argument is one of the keys to happy marriage, reportedly
"People get in fights because they don`t communicate, because you don`t want to hurt the other person.If you do want to hurt the other person, then shame on you. My wife and I do not argue. We communicate. We talk. But we`ve never fought in our entire relationship," Paul said.
There first date was a trip to Las Vegas but they got married an year later.
"Our first date after Coachella was a trip to Vegas. We bought our first child a baby leather jacket from All Saints. We also jumped into a cab and said, `Take us to the nearest chapel.
We`re getting married.` The Little White Chapel ended up being closed. We probably would have gone through with it. It would have been a pretty funny story. But I`m happy we got married when we did?a year later," Paul said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage