I don`t argue with my wife: Aaron Paul
Los Angeles: `Breaking Bad` star Aaron Paul admits he is happily married because he do not argue with his wife but rather communicate.
Paul, 34, who married filmmaker Lauren Parsekian almost a year ago, said not getting into argument is one of the keys to happy marriage, reportedly
"People get in fights because they don`t communicate, because you don`t want to hurt the other person.If you do want to hurt the other person, then shame on you. My wife and I do not argue. We communicate. We talk. But we`ve never fought in our entire relationship," Paul said.
There first date was a trip to Las Vegas but they got married an year later.
"Our first date after Coachella was a trip to Vegas. We bought our first child a baby leather jacket from All Saints. We also jumped into a cab and said, `Take us to the nearest chapel.
We`re getting married.` The Little White Chapel ended up being closed. We probably would have gone through with it. It would have been a pretty funny story. But I`m happy we got married when we did?a year later," Paul said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician