I don`t need to starve to prove my love for Saif: Kareena
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor will not observe fast on the occasion of Karwa Chauth as she does not believe in going without food for her actor-husband Saif Ali Khan.
"I don’t need to starve to prove my love. I am not going to fast. I am a Kapoor... I can`t live without food. I would celebrate it by eating, working, by promoting my film," Kareena, who got married to Saif last year, said.
The actress, who is the brand ambassador of Malabar Gold and Diamond, launched a online store here.
She said that online shopping saves her a lot of time.
"Whatever jewellery I bought myself from my hard earned money is special to me. Gold and diamond are the best fashion statement in jewelry," she said.
Kareena says she does not follow any trend and prefers to wear light jewellery.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?