I don`t need to starve to prove my love for Saif: Kareena
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor will not observe fast on the occasion of Karwa Chauth as she does not believe in going without food for her actor-husband Saif Ali Khan.
"I don’t need to starve to prove my love. I am not going to fast. I am a Kapoor... I can`t live without food. I would celebrate it by eating, working, by promoting my film," Kareena, who got married to Saif last year, said.
The actress, who is the brand ambassador of Malabar Gold and Diamond, launched a online store here.
She said that online shopping saves her a lot of time.
"Whatever jewellery I bought myself from my hard earned money is special to me. Gold and diamond are the best fashion statement in jewelry," she said.
Kareena says she does not follow any trend and prefers to wear light jewellery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show