I don`t need to starve to prove my love for Saif: Kareena
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor will not observe fast on the occasion of Karwa Chauth as she does not believe in going without food for her actor-husband Saif Ali Khan.
"I don’t need to starve to prove my love. I am not going to fast. I am a Kapoor... I can`t live without food. I would celebrate it by eating, working, by promoting my film," Kareena, who got married to Saif last year, said.
The actress, who is the brand ambassador of Malabar Gold and Diamond, launched a online store here.
She said that online shopping saves her a lot of time.
"Whatever jewellery I bought myself from my hard earned money is special to me. Gold and diamond are the best fashion statement in jewelry," she said.
Kareena says she does not follow any trend and prefers to wear light jewellery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Do-it-yourself tips to light up your home
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar