I don’t really miss sex: Andrew Lloyd Webber
London: Composer Andrew Lloyd Webber has said that he doesn`t really miss sex because all his passion goes into his music.
Webber, 63, was diagnosed with cancer in 2009 and had his prostate removed leaving him impotent.
“It doesn’t obsess me. In truth I never had a high sex drive, never had a load of affairs – an awful lot of one’s sex drive goes into music anyway,” the Mirror quoted him as saying.
“There are people who go to bed saying ‘OK, darling, let’s have sex’. But I’m more likely to say ‘I’m awfully sorry, darling, I’ve got this fantastic tune in my head and I’ll see you when I’ve finished it,” he added.
In an interview about ‘The Phantom Of The Opera’ shows at London’s Royal Albert Hall to mark its 25th anniversary, he said he still had new ideas.
“I’ve got stacks of melodies but I haven’t found anything to write about,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri