I don’t really miss sex: Andrew Lloyd Webber
London: Composer Andrew Lloyd Webber has said that he doesn`t really miss sex because all his passion goes into his music.
Webber, 63, was diagnosed with cancer in 2009 and had his prostate removed leaving him impotent.
“It doesn’t obsess me. In truth I never had a high sex drive, never had a load of affairs – an awful lot of one’s sex drive goes into music anyway,” the Mirror quoted him as saying.
“There are people who go to bed saying ‘OK, darling, let’s have sex’. But I’m more likely to say ‘I’m awfully sorry, darling, I’ve got this fantastic tune in my head and I’ll see you when I’ve finished it,” he added.
In an interview about ‘The Phantom Of The Opera’ shows at London’s Royal Albert Hall to mark its 25th anniversary, he said he still had new ideas.
“I’ve got stacks of melodies but I haven’t found anything to write about,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage