I felt alone before meeting husband Brandon: Kelly Clarkson
New York: Pop star Kelly Clarkson admits she was a bit lonely before she met her husband, Brandon Blackstock.
The 31-year-old singer said she only had three boyfriends in her life until last year, when she decided to give it a shot with Blackstock after meeting him at the 2012 Super Bowl, reported the Huffington Post.
"I was single for almost seven years. Every Christmas, it was like, `Seriously, I`m still pathetically alone? Awesome. I`m still telling people I`m okay with it? I`m not`," she said.
Clarkson and Blackstock married in an intimate ceremony in on October 20 at Blackberry Farms.
"I bawled like a baby. We both wrote our own vows, and it was hard to get through them, but I did it... Brandon was like, `The Notebook ain`t got nothin` on me -- come on!` And he took me out (on the lake) in a rowboat. It was very sweet. The whole thing was perfect," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'