I felt I was cheating on ex-husband: Cheryl Cole
London: Pop star Cheryl Cole says she felt as if she was cheating on her ex-husband Ashley in the early stages of her relationship with dancer Tre Holloway.
The Girls Aloud star ended her four-year marriage in 2010 after a string of allegations about the England soccer star`s infidelity, reported Daily Mail.
"It takes a long time after you`ve been with someone as long as I was (with Ashley) not to feel like you`re cheating on them. That may sound crazy, but it`s the way I felt after him. I had completely committed myself," she said.
The 29-year-old singer also says she was left fearing she would never fulfil her dream of becoming a mother after her divorce.
"I always say I wanted to have a big family, because I`m from one, so I`d like four or five children, but I don`t know realistically if that`s going to happen. You go through something like a divorce and nothing else matters in the world except that," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!