I felt I was cheating on ex-husband: Cheryl Cole
London: Pop star Cheryl Cole says she felt as if she was cheating on her ex-husband Ashley in the early stages of her relationship with dancer Tre Holloway.
The Girls Aloud star ended her four-year marriage in 2010 after a string of allegations about the England soccer star`s infidelity, reported Daily Mail.
"It takes a long time after you`ve been with someone as long as I was (with Ashley) not to feel like you`re cheating on them. That may sound crazy, but it`s the way I felt after him. I had completely committed myself," she said.
The 29-year-old singer also says she was left fearing she would never fulfil her dream of becoming a mother after her divorce.
"I always say I wanted to have a big family, because I`m from one, so I`d like four or five children, but I don`t know realistically if that`s going to happen. You go through something like a divorce and nothing else matters in the world except that," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Brangelina split: We're a family and we'll always be a family, says Angelina Jolie
- Shahid Kapoor shares pre-birthday bash photo with Mira Rajput – See Pic
- Varun Dhawan – Ali Bhatt starrer ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ brand new poster out!
- Saif Ali Khan confirms daughter Sara Ali Khan’s Bollywood debut
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestants Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao get ENGAGED!