I felt I was cheating on ex-husband: Cheryl Cole
London: Pop star Cheryl Cole says she felt as if she was cheating on her ex-husband Ashley in the early stages of her relationship with dancer Tre Holloway.
The Girls Aloud star ended her four-year marriage in 2010 after a string of allegations about the England soccer star`s infidelity, reported Daily Mail.
"It takes a long time after you`ve been with someone as long as I was (with Ashley) not to feel like you`re cheating on them. That may sound crazy, but it`s the way I felt after him. I had completely committed myself," she said.
The 29-year-old singer also says she was left fearing she would never fulfil her dream of becoming a mother after her divorce.
"I always say I wanted to have a big family, because I`m from one, so I`d like four or five children, but I don`t know realistically if that`s going to happen. You go through something like a divorce and nothing else matters in the world except that," she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!