I find committed men attractive: Parineeti Chopra
Mumbai: Actress Parineeti Chopra recently visited the sets of the show `Emotional Atyachaar` and while talking about relationships she said that she finds one-woman men attractive.
The actress, who is busy promoting her forthcoming movie `Shuddh Desi Romance`, was accompanied by her co-star, debutante Vaani Kapoor.
When Parineeti was asked to give an advice to the cheaters, she exclaimed: "Koi advice nahi (No advice for them). Thappad padega bus (They`ll get slapped)."
"I find it cooler when one guy is totally committed to one girl. I find that very hot, it’s very attractive. Why do you love your parents so much? Because you know they’re together. It’s an epiphany of a true and honest relationship," said Parineeti, 24.
"When two people who are in a relationship and want to have fun, they should mutually agree and warn the other person to not get serious. If they mutually agree, then it’s fine because they’re just having fun," she added.
`Shuddh Desi Romance` also stars actor Sushant Singh Rajput and is slated to release Sep 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Box Office report: Opening day collections of Ranveer Singh's 'Befikre' are out!
- Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor's 'OK Jaanu' new poster is too cute to handle!
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan to come together! No, we are not talking abt a film
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life