I had a dream about Ryan Gosling: Britney Spears
London: Singer Britney Spears has revealed that she recently had a dream about Ryan Gosling.
The `Toxic` hitmaker sat down to chat on British radio show KIIS-FM UK on October 16, and revealed that she recently had a dream about her former `Mickey Mouse Club` co-star Ryan Gosling.
"I had a dream about him last night," the 31-year-old singer admitted, quickly adding that it was PG-rated. "We were just talking, having a conversation. I wish it was like that!"
Along with Spears and Gosling, Spears` ex Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera and Keri Russell also starred on the `Micky Mouse Club` during the early 90s era.
Spears also talked about what she thought of Gosling potentially taking the lead role in upcoming film `Fifty Shades of Grey` after Charlie Hunnam backed out of the franchise.
The singer instead suggested another hot Hollywood hunk, James Franco. "I think he`s really cool," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- 'Bigg Boss' season 10: Manu Punjabi exits Salman Khan's show?
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' to cross Rs 50 crore mark today!