I had a fling with Jay Leno in my 20s: Sharon Osbourne
Los Angeles: TV personality Sharon Osbourne has said that she had a short-lived romance with Jay Leno while she was in her 20s.
Sharon, 60, who has been married to rocker Ozzy Osbourne for 31 years, said she was 25-year-old and "not very dateable" when she arrived in LA, reported Us magazine.
"Remember, at 25, I had met my husband but we weren`t together. We were just friends. So, I`m here, (and) I didn`t have a boyfriend -- I never did date a lot at that time anyway because I was not very dateable.
"Once there, I spotted a guy (Jay Leno) who is very nice, very funny. My friend happened to have the lucky chap`s phone number and we proceeded to prank call him. He liked my voice and I kept calling. I said I had the wrong number but I kept talking with my English accent. He actually came to my house and met me and we had a little fling," she said.
Unfortunately, Leno had his eyes on someone else, and a few months later, he introduced her to the "real love of his life."
"The fling was more of a fling for me and not fling enough for him because a couple of months later he brought around the real love of his life for me to meet, and she was lovely and they took me to Fatburger and showed me around town," she said.
Leno married now-wife Mavis Nicholson in 1980 and Sharon wed Ozzy, 64, in 1982.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Madhur Bhandarkar reacts to Javed Akhtar's 'hardly literate' tweet
- Not bothered about fashion police: Priyanka Chopra
- Dubbing is like reliving the whole film: Kriti Sanon
- 'Kader Khan in Canada with son, everything fine'
- Feel proud to generate steady work for craftsmen: Manish Malhotra
- Yuvraj Singh celebrates wifey Hazel Keech's birthday and the cake looks awesome!
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!