I had no business marrying Uma Thurman whilst immature: Ethan Hawke
Washington: Ethan Hawke has admitted that he wasn`t ready to make a commitment as big as marriage when he said "I do" to former wife Uma Thurman in 1998.
The 42-year-old actor told Elle magazine that he married Thurman at an early age because at that time he thought it would give his increasingly hectic lifestyle some stability, Us magazine reported.
Hawke, who was 27 when he wed Thurman, said that he was likely too immature, both emotionally and biologically, to make such a huge decision at that time.
The duo was married for five years before separating in 2003.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Deepika Padukone beats Priyanka Chopra to be named sexiest Asian woman!
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui will play THIS in his flick!
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth