I have learnt a lot from my fiance: Olivia Wilde
Los Angeles: `Drinking Buddies` star Olivia Wilde says her fiance Jason Sudeikis encourages her to take risks as an actor.
The 29-year-old actress got engaged to Sudeikis earlier this year, reported E! Online.
"I really have learnt a lot from him, especially when it comes to being bold and taking risks as an actor within a role," Wilde said.
"Comedians are so great about trying things, like doing seven takes in seven different ways and really not being afraid to stumble," she added.
Recently Sudeikis expressed his admiration for his fiancee.
"Being beautiful is actually only like fifth or sixth of the things that are amazing about her. She`s really hilarious and she loves basketball!," he had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi