I have never been in love before Michelle Keegan: Mark Wright
London: Actor Mark Wright, who is engaged to `Coronation Street` star Michelle Keegan, says he realised the true meaning of love only after meeting the actress.
The 26-year-old actor was previously in a relationship with Lauren Goodger. He recently got engaged to Keegan, reported Daily Mirror online.
"I never realised love could actually feel like this. I thought I would been in love before, but obviously I haven`t," Wright said.
"Every single thing you imagine and you dream about when falling in love with someone I`ve got now," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage
- Karisma Kapoor’s ex-husband Sunjay Kapur set to marry Priya Sachdev?
- Bani J shared a picture of rumoured boyfriend Yuvraj Thakur and you can't miss it!