I have never truly been in love, says Taylor Swift
London: Despite being linked to stars like John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhall and Harry Styles, Taylor Swift thinks that she is yet to be truly in love as her romances have failed.
The 22-year-old singer, who started dating Conor Kennedy this July, ended the relationship amicably in September.
“Part of me feels you can’t say you were truly in love if it didn’t last,” the Mirror quoted her as saying.
“If I end up getting married and having kids, that’s when I’ll know it’s real – because it lasted,” she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!