I haven`t known life to be any happier: Brad Pitt
London: Hollywood star Brad Pitt says he is happiest right now in life and is more than content thanks to his family.
The 49-year-old actor, whose fiance Angelina Jolie recently underwent double mastectomy, raises six kids with her, reported Contactmusic.
"I have very few friends. I have a handful of close friends and I have my family and I haven`t known life to be any happier. I`m making things. I just haven`t known life to be any happier," he said.
The ‘Moneyball’ star also said he misses his children every time when they are not around.
"I always thought that if I wanted to do a family, I wanted to do it big. I wanted there to be chaos in the house. There`s constant chatter in our house, whether it`s giggling or screaming or crying or banging. I love it. I hate it when they`re gone. I hate it.
"Maybe it`s nice to be in a hotel room for a day - `Oh, nice, I can finally read a paper. But then, by the next day, I miss that cacophony, all that life."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!