I`ll always feel deep love for Robin Thicke: Paula Patton
Los Angeles: Their marriage may have hit a rough patch but actress Paula Patton says she will always feel deep love for husband Robin Thicke.
Patton met Thicke when she was 15 and he was 14. They married more than a decade after that, in 2005, before announcing their separation earlier this year.
"We`ve known each other since we were teenagers. All I can tell you is there`s a deep love there ? always was, and always will be," the actress, 38, said.
"He wasn`t my first kiss but he was my first lots of other things."
Thicke tried to win back Patton by making several public declarations of his love but it is not clear whether the couple is reuniting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'