I`ll have a Bengali wedding: Bipasha Basu
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu, who is reportedly dating Harman Baweja, refused to speak on her relationship status but said that she will have a typical Bengali wedding.
"Whenever I get married it will be a Bengali wedding. If I won`t have a Bengali wedding my mother won`t come. She has warned me. So, I am going to have a Bengali wedding for sure," Bipasha, known for films like `Jism`, `Corporate` and `No Entry`, told reporters.
"But the only condition is that nobody will dance at my wedding, everybody will only exercise," added the 35-year-old, a fitness freak who has launched the third volume of her fitness DVD titled `Unleash`.
Her ex-beau John Abraham recently got married to Priya Runchal, an investment banker.
When asked about her views on John`s wedding, she said: "I am not answering that."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!