I`ll have a Bengali wedding: Bipasha Basu
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu, who is reportedly dating Harman Baweja, refused to speak on her relationship status but said that she will have a typical Bengali wedding.
"Whenever I get married it will be a Bengali wedding. If I won`t have a Bengali wedding my mother won`t come. She has warned me. So, I am going to have a Bengali wedding for sure," Bipasha, known for films like `Jism`, `Corporate` and `No Entry`, told reporters.
"But the only condition is that nobody will dance at my wedding, everybody will only exercise," added the 35-year-old, a fitness freak who has launched the third volume of her fitness DVD titled `Unleash`.
Her ex-beau John Abraham recently got married to Priya Runchal, an investment banker.
When asked about her views on John`s wedding, she said: "I am not answering that."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan had something to say to Ajay Devgn and Karan Johar
- Diwali Lakshmi Pujan 2016: Timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Naraka Chaturdashi 2016: Choti Diwali Abhyang Snan timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu