I`ll have a Bengali wedding: Bipasha Basu
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu, who is reportedly dating Harman Baweja, refused to speak on her relationship status but said that she will have a typical Bengali wedding.
"Whenever I get married it will be a Bengali wedding. If I won`t have a Bengali wedding my mother won`t come. She has warned me. So, I am going to have a Bengali wedding for sure," Bipasha, known for films like `Jism`, `Corporate` and `No Entry`, told reporters.
"But the only condition is that nobody will dance at my wedding, everybody will only exercise," added the 35-year-old, a fitness freak who has launched the third volume of her fitness DVD titled `Unleash`.
Her ex-beau John Abraham recently got married to Priya Runchal, an investment banker.
When asked about her views on John`s wedding, she said: "I am not answering that."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside
- Top 5 ways to deal with mid-life crisis!
- Revealed! Why 'Baahubali' didn’t feature a Bollywood star-cast!
- 'Udta Punjab' Box Office collection: Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt starrer crosses Rs 50 crore mark!
- Top 5 signs that your boyfriend is too controlling!