I`ll have a Bengali wedding: Bipasha Basu
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu, who is reportedly dating Harman Baweja, refused to speak on her relationship status but said that she will have a typical Bengali wedding.
"Whenever I get married it will be a Bengali wedding. If I won`t have a Bengali wedding my mother won`t come. She has warned me. So, I am going to have a Bengali wedding for sure," Bipasha, known for films like `Jism`, `Corporate` and `No Entry`, told reporters.
"But the only condition is that nobody will dance at my wedding, everybody will only exercise," added the 35-year-old, a fitness freak who has launched the third volume of her fitness DVD titled `Unleash`.
Her ex-beau John Abraham recently got married to Priya Runchal, an investment banker.
When asked about her views on John`s wedding, she said: "I am not answering that."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!