I`ll miss seeing Fergie pregnant: Josh Duhamel
Los Angeles: Actor Josh Duhamel says once his wife, singer Fergie Duhamel delivers their baby, he will miss seeing her moving around in pregnant shape.
Fergie, who is expecting a son, made an appearance here to support her husband at the premiere of his movie "Scenic Route", despite her baby bump.
Josh, 40, said that her presence doesn`t surprise him.
"It doesn’t surprise me that she’s here, she’s been unbelievable throughout this whole pregnancy," Josh told accesshollywood.com.
Talking about Fergie’s strength, the ‘Transformers’ actor said: "It’s been really fun to watch."
"I’m actually gonna miss seeing her walking around the house pregnant. But I guess the grand prize is that we get a baby out of it," he added.
The actor also said that he hopes they’ll continue to expand their family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- It's Shahid Kapoor birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi