I`m a fan of marriage, says Adam Levine
Washington: Adam Levine has just not ruled out marriage as yet.
In a new interview on Oprah`s Next Chapter that airs on June 2, the Maroon 5 frontman opened up about his rockstar lifestyle and his plans to settle down.
Joined by his fellow Voice mentor and friend, Blake Shelton , the 33-year old revealed that marriage is on his radar-especially while seeing how successful Shelton`s two-year marriage is to his singer wife, Miranda Lambert, Us magazine reported.
He said that he is a fan of marriage, even though people think he keeps complaining marriage.
In fact, the singer says he hopes to tie the knot in the future.
He said that he wants to probably be married at some point, but is not in a big rush.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray