I`m a pretty lucky guy: Laich on dating Julianne Hough
Los Angeles: Canadian hockey player Brooks Laich, who is dating actress Julianne Hough, feels lucky to have her in his life.
The Washington Capitals NHL player opened up about his romance with the `Rock of Ages` actress, whom he met through mutual friend Teddy Sears, reported a magazine.
"On set, apparently, he (Teddy Sears) was talking with Julianne... And asked her if she`d been seeing anyone, and she said no or whatever, and I guess he was watching our hockey game at the time.
"He always watches the game on Game Center on his iPad. I guess he just showed her the iPad and said,`Well, I`ve got a guy for you or something`," Laich said.
Asked whether he knew of her work on `Dancing With the Stars` before they started dating, Laich admitted he`d `never seen an episode`.
"But in my defense, she had never seen a Caps game, either, until she met Teddy. I don`t want to get into a whole lot of it.
I`m kind of shy on my personal life. But she`s a cool, cool girl. She`s just a sweetheart, very loving, very giving. She puts so much great out into the world. I`m a pretty lucky guy."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's new show to 'celebrate' goodness in life
- Hema Malini, Khayyam pay tribute to Ravindra Jain
- Depression not limited to glamour and filmdom alone: Deepika
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!