I`m done with boys: Cara Delevingne
London: Actress-model Cara Delevingne says she is done with boys because she believes they`re only interested in satisfying their manhood rather than following their hearts.
"I`m done with boys, they`re so annoying, all they care about is their willies. I want to behave more like a boy," Industrie magazine quoted Delevingne, 21, as saying.
The fashion star also said that she wants to become a strong person.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!