I`m just trying to get my wife back: Robin Thicke
London: `Blurred Lines` hitmaker Robin Thicke is trying his best to save his marriage with wife of 9 years, Paula Patton.
The 36-year-old singer said he is trying to get Patton back, reported Aceshowbiz.
"I`m just trying to get her back," he said.
The couple, who have a 3-year-old son, announced their separation on Feb 24.
Two days later Thicke issued another statement thanking his fans for their support during the last few days.
"I want to thank everyone for the well wishes these last few days. My fans mean everything to me," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage