I`m not attracted to George Clooney: Sandra Bullock
Los Angeles: Actress Sandra Bullock is adamant she doesn`t have a crush on Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney, insisting, “he`s not everyone`s cup of tea."
The 49-year-old has been close friends with Clooney for 20 years but she has confessed she never falls for him, reports contactmusic.com.
She also declares there are other women who would also turn down the `Ocean`s Eleven` actor despite his dashing looks.
Bullock, who stars with Clooney in new movie `Gravity`, tells morning TV show `Daybreak`: "We`ve known each other for so long, sexy is gone. Not that he`s not sexy because he is very, very handsome. If you like that kind of dashing, charming, smart, talented, successful kind of thing. It`s not everyone`s cup of tea."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan talks about working with Salman Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan works mostly with Yash Raj Films and Dharma Productions – Here’s why
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: ‘The Sellout' took an emotional toll on me, says Paul Beatty
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: We are living in best time of human history, says Sadhguru
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?