I`m not attracted to George Clooney: Sandra Bullock
Los Angeles: Actress Sandra Bullock is adamant she doesn`t have a crush on Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney, insisting, “he`s not everyone`s cup of tea."
The 49-year-old has been close friends with Clooney for 20 years but she has confessed she never falls for him, reports contactmusic.com.
She also declares there are other women who would also turn down the `Ocean`s Eleven` actor despite his dashing looks.
Bullock, who stars with Clooney in new movie `Gravity`, tells morning TV show `Daybreak`: "We`ve known each other for so long, sexy is gone. Not that he`s not sexy because he is very, very handsome. If you like that kind of dashing, charming, smart, talented, successful kind of thing. It`s not everyone`s cup of tea."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!