I`m not attracted to George Clooney: Sandra Bullock
Los Angeles: Actress Sandra Bullock is adamant she doesn`t have a crush on Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney, insisting, “he`s not everyone`s cup of tea."
The 49-year-old has been close friends with Clooney for 20 years but she has confessed she never falls for him, reports contactmusic.com.
She also declares there are other women who would also turn down the `Ocean`s Eleven` actor despite his dashing looks.
Bullock, who stars with Clooney in new movie `Gravity`, tells morning TV show `Daybreak`: "We`ve known each other for so long, sexy is gone. Not that he`s not sexy because he is very, very handsome. If you like that kind of dashing, charming, smart, talented, successful kind of thing. It`s not everyone`s cup of tea."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!