I`m not worthy of husband Sam Cooper: Lily Allen
London: Singer Lily Allen has admitted that she feels like she does not deserve husband Sam Cooper.
The singer married the painter and decorator in 2011, and the couple have two children together, Ethel and Marnie, reportedly.
"I still don`t feel worthy of my husband. He`s an amazing person. I am very lucky to even have contact with someone like that never mind be married to them and have children," she said.
Allen, 29, also spoke about coming out of retirement with her latest album Sheezus.
"I had no intention of coming back when I did take the time out. I just thought I`m going to be such a great mum. I`m going to be pur?eing vegetables all of the time and being really patient and building Lego. As much as I love spending time with my children I haven`t got the concentration span for that kind of thing."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Johnny Depp earns USD 11.5 million through art auction
- Throwback blast! Deepika Padukone's 'unseen' click from 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' is cute as a button
- Ranbir Kapoor – Katrina Kaif breakup: It’s getting worse – Know why
- 'Shivaay' brand new POSTER will give you chills! View pic
- Shah Rukh Khan's HONEST reaction to Salman Khan's 'raped woman' remark! Full story inside