I`m proud to be Sushant`s girlfriend: Ankita Lokhande
Mumbai: Actress Ankita Lokhande feels the chemistry she shares with actor boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput both on and off-screen is special.
The couple met on the sets of soap opera `Pavitra Rishta` four years ago and last year Sushant proposed to Ankita on a dance reality show in which he was a participant.
Sushant, 27, recently visited the sets of Zee TV`s `DID Super Moms` to promote his upcoming film "Shuddh Desi Romance" and was shown a video which had messages of all the prominent cast of Ekta Kapoor`s 2009 TV show.
"I am proud to be your girlfriend and the kind of chemistry I share with you, I can`t have that with anyone else," said Ankita, who is still a part of the hit drama.
The "Kai Po Che" star became emotional and was too overwhelmed to say anything after seeing the video.
Sushant was accompanied by his co-stars Parineeti Chopra and Vani Kapoor. The episode will be aired this weekend.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday
- Donald Trump was really rude: Miss Universe Alicia
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out