I`m single, Kendall Jenner blasts Young Jinsu dating report
Los Angeles: Model Kendall Jenner has dismissed reports suggesting that she is dating rapper Young Jinsu.
Following a report that she is dating Jinsu, Kendall, 17, took to Twitter to tell her followers that it was false.
"Enough with the rumors. I`m single, people," she tweeted.
Kendall`s mother Kris Jenner also cleared the reports, saying, "It`s not her boyfriend. She doesn`t have a boyfriend."
A magazine previously reported that the reality star was romantically linked to the 21-year-old rapper.
"They`re dating - it`s been at least a few months. They`ve been getting closer recently, and they`ve been hanging out all the time," a source said.
The source also claimed that Kendall and Young were planning to go public with their relationship after her birthday on November 3.
"They have that spark right now - they`re just really feeling each other. They`re not putting it out there yet," the source explained.
The rapper, who was previously linked to Justin Bieber`s ex-girlfriend Jasmine V, recently shared a photo of him and a girl who appears to be Kendall on Instagram. The photo shows the girl making heart sign with her hands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abhishek Bachchan to star in Prabhu Deva's 'Lefty'—Here's all you need to know
- Vivah Panchami: Celebrating the divine marriage of Lord Ram and Goddess Sita
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on sets of '2.0'
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance