I really want to find myself a man, says Susan Boyle
London: Singer Susan Boyle had experienced married life while filming her new movie and enjoyed it so much that she is now on the hunt for a real husband.
The singer and her co-star James Cosmo had to kiss for a scene in her debut flick `The Christmas Candle`, in which they play husband and wife, reported Sun online.
"I want to find a man but it`s hard with all the travelling I do. I really want to start going on dates and I`ve asked my friends to set me up with a good man if they can find one. I`d like to settle down one day," she said.
Asked about her kissing scene with `Braveheart` star Cosmo, Boyle, 52, said, "I have my very first husband ? which is very exciting. It?s been a long wait. I had to kiss him, too, as we had a kissing scene. It was my first on-screen kiss. It was lovely.
"I didn?t know about the kissing scene when I signed up, but I wasn`t complaining. I won`t take this any further in case I embarrass him."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage