I sleep with full make-up for the men in my dreams: Lady Gaga
Washington: Lady Gaga has revealed that she doesn`t fully shed her outrageous makeup each night before bed because she wants to ‘be ready for the men in her dreams’.
The ‘Born This Way’ singer said she was often the subject of her friends`` jokes for not cleaning her face before going to bed.
“ I``ve got to wash my face at some point. I do get laughed at quite a bit by all my friends because they say I go to sleep a lot with my make-up on. But I say that I have to be ready for the men in my dreams!” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
The 25-year-old pop star - who is single after splitting from boyfriend Luc Carl - has admitted she started experimenting with unusual make-up while she was still in school, making her a target for classroom bullies.
“They`d say, ``Why do you do your make-up like that, what``s with your eyebrows? I used to do these really big Evita brows. I used to self-tan, and I had this really intense tan in school, and people would say, ``Why the f**k are you so orange, why do you do your hair that way, are you a dyke?” said Gaga.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show