I started dating in sixth standard: Alia Bhatt
Mumbai: Actress Alia Bhatt was an early learner! She says she started dating in Class sixth, but explains that those relationships were harmless and innocent.
"I started dating in the sixth standard. That wasn`t really dating. We`d used to just smile at each other from across the classroom," Alia said on popular talk show `Koffee With Karan`.
The actress, who will flaunt a gold coloured gown by designer Shehla Khan, will be joined by her `Student Of The Year` co-stars Siddharth Malhotra and Varun Dhawan Sunday, on the chat show that will be aired on Star World.
On the movies front, Alia will be seen in Imtiaz Ali`s `Highway` opposite Randeep Hooda and Abhishek Verman`s `2 States` with Arjun Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Karan Johar wishes to embrace parenthood, says he has nurturing quality!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘partner in crime’ Twinkle Khanna posts HILARIOUS video to celebrate 16 years of marriage – WATCH
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl