I still do love Amy Winehouse, says Pete Doherty
London: British rockstar Pete Doherty has opened up about his secret affair with Amy Winehouse, admitting that it is difficult for him to admit.
“But, yes, it’s true. Amy and I were lovers. I loved her then and, well, I still do today,” a leading daily has quoted him as saying.
“But towards the end, as only lovers can, she became quite mean and cruel to me. She didn’t suffer fools .??.??. and believe me, she had a mean right hook,” he said.
Winehouse’s death in July last year hit him hard, and the musician opened up about his “explosive romance” with the tragic singer.
“Well we did lose her. There but for the grace of God go I, is what I say,” he said.
“She had such a big heart but she was physically small and increasingly frail and I never once saw her eat anything solid, just milkshakes,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pooja Bhatt isn’t amused with Randeep Hooda's tweet on Gurmehar Kaur
- Kader Khan's knee surgery goes wrong, veteran actor rushed to Canada
- Alia and I can say no to Karan Johar for a film: Varun Dhawan
- Rajinikanth's daughter Soundarya's car rams into auto-rickshaw, Dhanush saves her day
- Mahershala Ali to have two roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Yuvraj Singh celebrates wifey Hazel Keech's birthday and the cake looks awesome!
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!