I supported Demi Moore after her split: Miley Cyrus
London: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus claims she supported Demi Moore after her split from Ashton Kutcher.
The `Wrecking Ball` hitmaker, who called off her engagement with Liam Hemsworth last week, said she is happy that she was able to support the 50-year-old actress on the set of their movie `LOL` last year, shortly after Moore`s sudden split from Kutcher after six years of marriage, reported Contactmusic.
"That was dope, because I think we needed each other at that point. We both needed to get out of LA," Cyrus said.
The 20-year-old singer said that Moore in turn helped her to grow up and move on from her `Hannah Montana` past.
"Detroit`s where I felt like I really grew up. It was only for a summer, but that`s where I started going to clubs, where I got my first tattoo. Well, not my first tattoo, but my first without my mom`s consent. I got it on 8 Mile! I lied to the guy and told him I was 18. I got a heart on my finger and wore a Band-Aid for two months so my mom wouldn`t find out," Cyrus added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married