I took Catherine Zeta-Jones for granted: Michael Douglas
London: Michael Douglas has revealed that he took his actress wife Catherine Zeta-Jones "for granted".
The 69-year-old actor said that he learnt from his past mistakes after temporarily splitting from his wife last year, suggest reports.
"When you are younger you care what other people think. And you take the person closest to you for granted. You waste a lot of energy on strangers to make a good impression. When you`re older you focus that energy on the people closest to you, on your family. And you`re courteous," he said.
Douglas also explained that he thinks mistakes are only bad if people fail to learn from them.
"First you have to admit that you made a mistake, then dealing with it is easy. Of course it`s important to make mistakes, as long as you grow from them," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt heads for a family vacation to Maldives!
- Did you know how many alcohol bottles Nawazuddin Siddiqui crush in 'Raees' trailer?
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more