I took Catherine Zeta-Jones for granted: Michael Douglas
London: Michael Douglas has revealed that he took his actress wife Catherine Zeta-Jones "for granted".
The 69-year-old actor said that he learnt from his past mistakes after temporarily splitting from his wife last year, suggest reports.
"When you are younger you care what other people think. And you take the person closest to you for granted. You waste a lot of energy on strangers to make a good impression. When you`re older you focus that energy on the people closest to you, on your family. And you`re courteous," he said.
Douglas also explained that he thinks mistakes are only bad if people fail to learn from them.
"First you have to admit that you made a mistake, then dealing with it is easy. Of course it`s important to make mistakes, as long as you grow from them," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year