I`ve got a massive crush on Geri Halliwell, says Russell Brand
London: Russell Brand has revealed that he has a huge crush on Geri Halliwell after performing with her at the Olympic Closing Ceremony.
The infamous ladies man admits that he was deep in Spice nostalgia ever since he saw the band on top of taxis singing hits Wannabe and Spice up Your Life.
“I`ve got Spice Girls mania all over again now,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
“It`s like going back to 1996. ‘I`ve got a massive crush on Geri Halliwell too, so everything in the world was as it should be,” he added.
A source told the publication that the pair has been texting and meeting up since they both had starring roles in the closing ceremony for the Games.
The funnyman has had a soft spot for the iconic pop star since her 90s heyday and is wasting no time in pursuing her.
Geri is a fan of Russell’s humour and they’ve been having a lot of fun together.
She has even reportedly introduced the heart-throb to her six-year-old daughter Bluebell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did you know how many alcohol bottles Nawazuddin Siddiqui crush in 'Raees' trailer?
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Amitabh Bachchan starrer '102 Not Out' to go on floors next year!
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more