I`ve moved on, says Rita Ora
London: Singer Rita Ora, who separated from her long-time boyfriend Rob Kardashian, says she has moved on from the break-up and that she doesn`t want him back.
"Honestly I never actually thought it was a relationship. I never mentally defined it as boyfriend or girlfriend. When I split up with him I said `It`s because I`m never there, I don`t know how to do it.` That`s all I said," thesun.co.uk quoted Ora as saying.
When they split in 2013, Rob took to Twitter to claim that Ora had cheated on him throughout the relationship.
Commenting on it, the 22-year-old singer said: "I guess everyone takes split-ups differently. I feel its immature to express your feelings or talk bad about people whom you are involved with, on a social networking site. I would never do such a thing."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth