I want a normal girlfriend: Niall Horan
London: One Direction singer Niall Hora finds it difficult to find love while being a member of the band, as he wants his future girlfriend to be an ordinary girl who isn`t fazed by his success.
"You have to find the one who just sees you as a normal person, which is exactly what I am, and just like you for who you are and not because I`m in One Direction," he said.
Horan and his bandmates caused a stir when they were greeted by a mob of paparazzi at Los Angeles International Airport during which the singer was knocked to the ground by photographers while a fan was accidentally hit in the face by Zayn Malik as a result of the chaos, reported Showbizspy.
"I wasn`t expecting it... There were loads of paps - 50, 60 paps and the fans were behind them. They start pushing each other, which meant we got pushed. Then someone pushed me and dragged me to the floor, and then it was all a bit crazy and Zayn was being dragged around."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?