I want a normal girlfriend: Niall Horan
London: One Direction singer Niall Hora finds it difficult to find love while being a member of the band, as he wants his future girlfriend to be an ordinary girl who isn`t fazed by his success.
"You have to find the one who just sees you as a normal person, which is exactly what I am, and just like you for who you are and not because I`m in One Direction," he said.
Horan and his bandmates caused a stir when they were greeted by a mob of paparazzi at Los Angeles International Airport during which the singer was knocked to the ground by photographers while a fan was accidentally hit in the face by Zayn Malik as a result of the chaos, reported Showbizspy.
"I wasn`t expecting it... There were loads of paps - 50, 60 paps and the fans were behind them. They start pushing each other, which meant we got pushed. Then someone pushed me and dragged me to the floor, and then it was all a bit crazy and Zayn was being dragged around."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row