I want to grow old with Eric: Jessica Simpson
London: Newly wedded actress Jessica Simpson thinks she and Eric Johnson will be together for life as they have seen the best and worst of one another.
The 33-year-old star, who married the former NFL star with whom she has children Maxwell, two, and Ace, 12 months, said their relationship has only just begun, reportedly.
"I think we will absolutely spend the rest of our lives together. It`s an overwhelming feeling to finally be his wife. We`ve already had our two babies, and he`s seen me at my best and worst for sure. And he`s loved me no matter what.
"We`re really built such a beautiful life, and it just keeps getting better. I`ve waited a long time to find someone as wonderful as he is, and I look forward to raising our children together and growing together. With Eric, it`s only just begun," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kaabil' vs 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan's Wednesday face-off gets more intense!
- Global Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' continues victory run
- I initially felt intimidated by Shah Rukh Khan on 'Raees' set: Zeeshan Ayyub Khan
- 'Chennai Express' producer Karim Morani reacts to rape allegations
- Bobby Deol’s 50th birthday: Here's how brother Sunny Deol plans to celebrate
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?