I want to grow old with Eric: Jessica Simpson
London: Newly wedded actress Jessica Simpson thinks she and Eric Johnson will be together for life as they have seen the best and worst of one another.
The 33-year-old star, who married the former NFL star with whom she has children Maxwell, two, and Ace, 12 months, said their relationship has only just begun, reportedly.
"I think we will absolutely spend the rest of our lives together. It`s an overwhelming feeling to finally be his wife. We`ve already had our two babies, and he`s seen me at my best and worst for sure. And he`s loved me no matter what.
"We`re really built such a beautiful life, and it just keeps getting better. I`ve waited a long time to find someone as wonderful as he is, and I look forward to raising our children together and growing together. With Eric, it`s only just begun," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'