I was too young to be Mrs Richard Gere: Cindy Crawford
Los Angeles: Former supermodel Cindy Crawford has opened up about her failed marriage to Hollywood star Richard Gere.
The 47-year-old model said that at 22, she was too young for marriage and was developing into a woman her husband no longer recognised, reported E! online.
"At 22, as a young woman, I was kind of still figuring out who I was and what I wanted to be... And he (Gere) was already 37," Crawford said on the Oprah Winfrey show.
"In some ways he knew I was still growing and changing; I didn`t wanna hear it from him, because, at 22, you think you know everything and you think you`re already formed.
"It`s hard to change in a relationship because what one person might have signed up for and then all of a sudden you`re not that anymore (sic)," she added.
The couple was married for four years before splitting in 1995.
The two stars have since remarried. Gere wed actress Carey Lowell in 2002 and Crawford`s husband is entrepreneur and club owner Rande Gerber.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi