I will marry when I am ready: Jennifer Hudson
London: Actress Jennifer Hudson says she is in no rush to exchange vows with fiance David Otunga as their relationship is very strong.
The 32-year-old actress, who has a four-year-old son with fiance, said marriage will take place when she is ready, reported Contactmusic.
"Yes, there was a date set, and that date has come around again every year. In fact, the date may keep rolling around. When I`m ready to be married, I will be married," Hudson said.
"It`s that simple. Everyone should just chill. Our relationship is very strong. We`re both huge family people, and I`m only going to get married once. So I`m not rushing into anything," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee