I would wed fiance Matt Bellamy for the kids: Kate Hudson
Los Angeles: Actress Kate Hudson is in no rush to get married to her fiance of three years Matt Bellamy but says they may end up tying the knot for their children.
The `Wish I Was Here` actress reportedly opened up about Muse rocker during an appearance on a show on Monday.
"I just don`t have -- I`m happy. We`re married. We`ve got kids and a family and we`ve got to find our time together alone," she said.
When asked when she will tie the knot, the 35-year-old actress said, "We are in it. I think if we do get married it will be for the kids, really. For us, we`re just happy. I know that`s not really necessarily a golden ticket but there is something beautiful about the security of marriage. And we`ll get there when we get there."
Hudson and Bellamy, 36, got engaged in April 2011 and welcomed son Bingham three months later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex