I would wed fiance Matt Bellamy for the kids: Kate Hudson
Los Angeles: Actress Kate Hudson is in no rush to get married to her fiance of three years Matt Bellamy but says they may end up tying the knot for their children.
The `Wish I Was Here` actress reportedly opened up about Muse rocker during an appearance on a show on Monday.
"I just don`t have -- I`m happy. We`re married. We`ve got kids and a family and we`ve got to find our time together alone," she said.
When asked when she will tie the knot, the 35-year-old actress said, "We are in it. I think if we do get married it will be for the kids, really. For us, we`re just happy. I know that`s not really necessarily a golden ticket but there is something beautiful about the security of marriage. And we`ll get there when we get there."
Hudson and Bellamy, 36, got engaged in April 2011 and welcomed son Bingham three months later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!