I’m not dating Charlize Theron, says Eric Stonestreet
New York: US beach volleyball player Kerri Walsh Jennings has revealed a shocking secret that she was five weeks pregnant when she won her third Olympic gold medal at the London Olympics.
“When I was throwing my body around fearlessly, and going for gold for our country, I was pregnant, and today I’m 11 weeks pregnant,” the New York Post quoted her as saying on the ‘Today’ show.
The Olympian sat with her husband Casey as they shared the happy news on air.
They revealed they were trying for a third child before the Olympics, but didn’t expect it to happen so quickly.
“I’m a pretty happy girl and I was unreasonably moody.
“I thought it could have been the stress of the games and travel kind of throws your schedule off, but I knew.
“At some point, you’re late and then you start feeling something. And I definitely started feeling something in London,” she said.
She said, in retrospect, she did look pregnant.
“I look at pictures and I’m like, ‘God you can tell!’ I look thicker,” she added.
The baby is due on April 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jigarthanda' director obtains stay on Hindi remake
- Dharmendra may soon undergo shoulder surgery
- No plans to make 'Mickey Virus' prequel: Director
- R Madhavan one of the most wonderful actors: Hirani
- Nawazuddin to play Pakistani journalist in 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'
- Perception is that I had it easy: Jackky Bhagnani
- Antonio Banderas to be honoured at Latin Film Awards
- Didn't do '50 Shades' because of nudity: Emilia Clarke
- You can never win from media: Amitabh Bachchan
- 'Jaws' returning to big screen for 40th Anniversary
- Madhuri Dixit gets FDA notice for endorsing Maggi
- Of travel, history and a good measure of science
- No foul play in death of Chilean poet Neruda, researchers say
- Emoji, meme, photobomb, twerk among new Merriam-Webster words
- Scrapbook provides rare insight to India's cinema history
- Flights of imagination: An aeronautical engineer as a famous novelist
- Comic book king Stan Lee to come out with graphic memoir
- Julianna Margulies to author children's picture book
- Unfinished memoirs of Orson Welles found
- Pamela Anderson to launch her photo book
- We are committed to fulfilling Dinkar ji's dreams: PM Modi
- Barbra Streisand's memoir to arrive in 2017
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- AIB: The 'Third Gender's right to dignity'
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- TERI panel finds RK Pachauri guilty in sexual harassment case
- Rajasthan: High Court raps Chief Secy, DGP for failing to end Gujjar agitation
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Pakistan break Team India's long-standing ODI record at home soil
- Gujjar agitation: Centre sending additional forces to vacate rail tracks, say sources
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi, triggers tie-up speculation
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- Gujarat Board Results 2015: Gujarat Board HSC class 12th science results to be declared today at 9 AM on gseb.org
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- Watch: Dance guru Prabhudheva's mind-blowing act in 'Happy Hour' from 'ABCD2'!