Indian pacer Rudra Pratap Singh enters matrimony
Mumbai: With the arrival of the winter season in the country, comes the season of weddings. And the latest celebrity to have taken a marital plunge is Indian pacer Rudra Pratap Singh.
Singh married his long time sweetheart Devanshi Popat in Ahmedabad on Friday. The ceremony was a hush-hush one but the reception is scheduled to take place in Lucknow 4 on December 4.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav is expected to attend the grand reception.
Teammate Suresh Raina posted a pic of the newly wed couple on his Twitter account and wrote, “All the best RP. Happy married life (sic).”
Here’s wishing the lovely couple a very happy married life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why