Is Sajid’s possessiveness affecting Jacqueline’s career?
Mumbai: Filmmaker Sajid Khan and actress Jacqueline Fernandez are the new love birds in B-Town. The news of their dating each other came out recently, as the actress is working in Sajid’s film ‘Housefull 2’.
Grapevine has it that Sajid is quiet a possessive partner and he was miffed at Jacqueline’s decision on doing an item number for ‘Desi Boyz’ starring Akshay Kumar and John Abraham.
Reports an insider to a daily, “Director Rohit Dhawan and producer Krishika Lulla were keen that Jackie do an item song for DB. However, she refused the song saying Sajid (Khan) wouldn`t like it.
Apparently, the director has a say in whatever Jackie does, personally and professionally. The `official` reason is that if Jackie acts with John in ‘Desi Boyz’ (it releases before ‘Housefull 2’), the pairing would lose its freshness for Sajid`s film.”
However, on being questioned by a tabloid, Khan refuted the buzz, “She hasn`t discussed anything with me. It`s her choice... I will never interfere with anyone`s career. If she asks me, I will definitely stop her. Jackie is paired opposite John in my film.
If she performs an item song with Akshay and John in ‘Desi Boyz’ and it releases before my film, it will affect the freshness of my film. I won`t allow any of my pairs - Akshay-Asin, John-Jackie and Ritiesh-Zarine - to do item songs together in anyone else`s film before ‘Housefull 2’ releases."
When asked if he didn`t want Jackie to turn down the song because of their personal equation, Khan clarified, “I don`t discuss my personal life.”
When Jacqueline was contacted, she said, “Sajid is the director of my next film, ‘Housefull 2.’ He wants to see John and me as a fresh screen pair with this film. Doing the DB song would`ve killed that element, so I respected his decision and passed on the opportunity.”
On the contrary Krishika added, “Jacqueline told me Sajid wouldn`t allow her to do the song.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Rahul Bose's 'Poorna' trailer will make you shoutout for woman power!
- The Ghazi Attack: First week Box Office collections figures of Rana Daggubati starrer are out!
- Machine TRAILER alert! Watch Mustafa and Kiara Advani's racy romance and action!
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi