Isla Fisher married Sacha Baron Cohen for his sense of humour
Los Angeles: Actress Isla Fisher says she wouldn`t have married actor Sacha Baron Cohen if he did not have had a good sense of humour.
The 37-year-old actress, who has daughters Olive, 5, and Elula, 2, with the 41-year-old comedian, admits the couple often laugh about similar situations, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"We both have a similar sense of humour or I wouldn`t have married him. He was the reason I got into comedy because I was going for a lot of dramatic roles and getting frustrated when I didn`t get them," Fisher said.
She added: "And Sacha said, `You`re the funniest person I know. You should be doing comedy.`"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I could not relate to the role offered in 'Baadshaho': Diljit Dosanjh
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles