Isla Fisher married Sacha Baron Cohen for his sense of humour
Los Angeles: Actress Isla Fisher says she wouldn`t have married actor Sacha Baron Cohen if he did not have had a good sense of humour.
The 37-year-old actress, who has daughters Olive, 5, and Elula, 2, with the 41-year-old comedian, admits the couple often laugh about similar situations, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"We both have a similar sense of humour or I wouldn`t have married him. He was the reason I got into comedy because I was going for a lot of dramatic roles and getting frustrated when I didn`t get them," Fisher said.
She added: "And Sacha said, `You`re the funniest person I know. You should be doing comedy.`"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage
- Karisma Kapoor’s ex-husband Sunjay Kapur set to marry Priya Sachdev?
- Bani J shared a picture of rumoured boyfriend Yuvraj Thakur and you can't miss it!