It is lovely to be engaged: Scarlett Johansson
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson says she is on cloud nine after being engaged to French journalist Romain Dauriac.
The 29-year-old `Her` star recently fulled speculations that she is expecting her first child with Dauriac, reported a magazine.
"It`s lovely to be engaged. It`s a nice romantic time. My French is terrible," Johansson said.
The actress has a lot of places on her mind to settle down with her fiance.
"I`ve been thinking lately that maybe it`s good to move to some faraway country where you can ski. I was thinking, maybe it would be nice to move to Switzerland," she said.
Johansson`s pregnancy news came six months after her representative confirmed last year that she was engaged to French journalist Dauriac.
The couple first went public with their romance in November 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh boy! Playboy features first Muslim woman in hijab
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Varun Dhawan SPOTTED at cancer awareness event; spends time with kids! PICS inside
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside