It`s splitsville for Bethenny Frankel, Jason Hoppy
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Bethenny Frankel has parted ways with husband Jason Hoppy.
The couple announced their split in a statement to Us Weekly magazine Sunday. They were married for two years and have a daughter, Bryn, 2.
"This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family," Frankel said, adding that the situation brings her "great sadness".
"We have love and respect for one another and will continue to amicably co-parent our daughter who is and will always remain our first priority. This is an immensely painful and heartbreaking time for us," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage