It`s splitsville for Bethenny Frankel, Jason Hoppy
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Bethenny Frankel has parted ways with husband Jason Hoppy.
The couple announced their split in a statement to Us Weekly magazine Sunday. They were married for two years and have a daughter, Bryn, 2.
"This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family," Frankel said, adding that the situation brings her "great sadness".
"We have love and respect for one another and will continue to amicably co-parent our daughter who is and will always remain our first priority. This is an immensely painful and heartbreaking time for us," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Really? Taapsee Pannu got flak for her fashion sense initially
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'All My Life' creator Agnes Nixon dies at 93
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC