It`s splitsville for Katie Price, Leandro Penna
Los Angeles: Model Katie Price and her fiance Leandro Penna have ended their two-year-old relationship because they were unable to give time to each other.
The 34-year-old Price announced this on her blog, reports a website.
"Leo and I have had a lovely fun time for a couple of years. We will always feel deep affection for each other but sometimes relationships just run their course," she wrote Tuesday.
"Pressures of work on different continents, natural demands of family ties, and careers, have meant we have spent a huge amount of time apart even when we were in the same country. This meant it was difficult for the relationship to move forward."
Price`s representative said: "Despite remaining firm friends and having a deep affection for each other, Kate and Leo have decided to separate."
Price got engaged with the Argentine model in April 2012. She has two children with her ex-husband Peter Andre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's new show to 'celebrate' goodness in life
- Hema Malini, Khayyam pay tribute to Ravindra Jain
- Depression not limited to glamour and filmdom alone: Deepika
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!